Call for Industrial Presentations
Companies and vendors in graphics-related activities are invited to submit presentations of their production and expertise in the following non restrictive list of areas:
- Video-game production,
- CAD/CAM software,
- Information visualization systems,
- Animation movie production,
- High performance visualization,
- 3D content generation,
- 3D reconstruction systems,
- Stereoscopic content production.
We seek technical presentations rather than marketing-oriented talks. The expected duration of the presentation is 20mn including questions.
The submission should be sent to the industrial chairs by email, in form of a one page PDF abstract describing the proposed presentation.
Note that these presentations are not considered archival publications and are compatible with future submission of peer-reviewed publications.
The deadline for submission is February 28th.
Decision about acceptance will be notify on March 7th.
For further information please contact the industrial co-chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Georges-Pierre Bonneau, Université Joseph Fourier, Grenoble, France
Xin Tong, Microsoft Research Asia, China
Industrial track committee
- David Bonner, Dassault Systemes, www.3ds.com
- Julien Jomier, Kitware SAS, www.kitware.com
- Sylvain Paris, Adobe Systems Inc., www.adobe.com
- Fabien Vivodtzev, CEA, www.cea.fr
- Xiaomao Wu, Crytek, sites.google.com/site/wuxiaomao/